Hi Sarah! After talking about our blogs at the shower, I thought I would say hello! You sure have a beautiful little boy! And you gave a great shower!
I am so glad I finally got to meet your handsome little man. He did like what he got for Easter. Your layout is very cute!
LOVE the layout!!! He is so cute!! Next year he can get peeps and a chocolate bunny in his basket!! :0)
What a cute little guy. I love the picture of you and him at the top. Happy Spring! Glad he enjoyed his first Easter.Love,The Welchgirlz
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi Sarah! After talking about our blogs at the shower, I thought I would say hello! You sure have a beautiful little boy! And you gave a great shower!
I am so glad I finally got to meet your handsome little man. He did like what he got for Easter. Your layout is very cute!
LOVE the layout!!! He is so cute!! Next year he can get peeps and a chocolate bunny in his basket!! :0)
What a cute little guy. I love the picture of you and him at the top. Happy Spring! Glad he enjoyed his first Easter.
Love,
The Welchgirlz
Post a Comment