Sunday, June 22, 2008

June has been a good month for us. Unfortunately Sam had annual training for the first two weeks so we didn't see much of him, but he was home by Father's Day. We had a great Father's Day. Clayton really missed his dad while he was gone.




Clayton is desperately trying to crawl. He's been on the verge for a few weeks now, but he mostly seems to move backwards and side to side which frustrates him to no end. He's moving all over the place just not necessarily in the direction he wants to.



Any day now and he'll be taking off and we won't be able to keep up with him. Actually, we barely keep up with him as it is. He's so full of energy, but when he finally runs out of steam he crashes pretty hard.



Clayton is growing leaps and bounds, I can't believe how much he changes each day.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I love the new pictures. He is getting so big. What a cutie.

Kimberly said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe how fast time has gone!!